LightHouse Legal Funding Referral Program
Oftentimes, plaintiffs are unaware that lawsuit funding even exists. If you’re a lawyer and you believe your client could qualify for lawsuit funding, we’d love to hear from you.
As a legal financier, we work directly with numerous attorneys nationwide to provide timely financial assistance to our clients. The plaintiff gets the financial relief they need, and the attorney achieves greater contingency fees. Talk about a win-win!
So what happens when you refer a client?
- Free and timely one page application
- Minimal paperwork for your client
- Uniform funding agreements
- Funding in as little as 24 hours
- Very competitive pricing
- Unique account managers
- Access to Lighthouse’s legal resources
In many cases, the completed application is all that is needed for an approval of up to $3500!
Follow these 5 simple steps and achieve the lawsuit funding you and your client require:
- Fill out and complete the application,
- Submit the application via online or fax
- Have your client complete and fax back the contract LightHouse sends you
- Sign and fax back the acknowledgment we send you
- LightHouse will wire the funds into your clients account or send them a check directly
In order to protect our investment in the case, we limit funding to 10%-15%. This ensures that your ability to settle the case will not be compromised.
If additional funds beyond $3,500 are needed, further documentation may be required. Lighthouse Legal reserves the right to decline funding that does not meet its criteria.