Dog Bites Lawsuit Funding
If you at this time an ongoing case for a dog bite or animal attack and are looking to get lawsuit funding, let LightHouse Legal rescue you.
If you were hurt due to a dog bite or animal attack, you have the right to seek money for your damages under personal injury law. If you have been bitten or attacked by an animal, you should first find an attorney. If you have done so, we can help you find an attorney. LightHouse Legal is a successful online lawsuit funding company that has a great deal of experience in financial and legal arena. If you have been injured by an animal attack and are seeking lawsuit funding, begin by filling out our online application. LightHouse Legal will work with you and your attorney to get you the best rate possible and like with all lawsuit funding if your case doesn’t settle, you owe nothing.
Dog Bite Statistics:
- In the United States there are over 60 million dogs.
- Due to a dog bites, there are some 800,000 people whom need medical attention over the course of a year.
- Children are the most common victim in an animal attack.
- Faces are the common place for dog bites.
- Over $1 billion dollars each year are awarded in dog bite cases.
all over the United States there are millions of dog bites each year. The bulk of the reported dog bites are from those dogs that are “household pets”. If an owner have unsuccessfully trained their dog, the owner may be held responsible for injuries and damages caused to the victim. These injuries can cost 10′s of thousands of dollars which you may not have, making a lawsuit cash advance a good option while you wait for your case to settle.Since these cases take time to settle a dog bite can be a huge weight to a people involved both physically and financially and without money to get by, it can be overwhelming.
If you are a victim of a dog bite or animal attack consider the following:
- Immediately see a doctor for your injuries
- Make sure to get the owner of the animal’s information
- Always report the attack to the authorities
- Take pictures of of both the dog and injuries
- Make a written account of word how the attack occurred
- You should always seek an attorney that handles personal injury. Just like us, these attorneys are typically work on a contingency fee basis, which means you don’t have to pay them unless you win a settlement.
When your lawyer files a lawsuit against the owner there are processes and procedures that take place. A personal injury lawsuit can take years to settle and in some cases the compensation you receive may not cover all the expenses related to the accident.
Prior to applying with LightHouse Legal for a lawsuit cash advance consider the following:
- medical expenses & ongoing medical expenses
- loss of wages
- cost of counseling
- Mortgage payments or rent
- Out of pocket expenses
- Everyday living expenses
- cost of physical therapy
|Breed||Bodily harm||Child Victims||Adult Victims||Deaths||Maimings||% of dog population|
|Pit bulls & close mixes||1654||733||549||173||905||.050|
|Bullmastiff (Presa canario)||58||22||21||9||31||.013|