Lighthouse Settlement Funding Process
Looking to sell your annuity payment? We’ll take it! Sell as little as one or as much as the entire annuity to LightHouse Legal. Simply fill out a request for a FREE quote and you’ll be on your way.
After you submit your free application, either online or via phone, we will contact you and request the following documentation, which is necessary to qualify your case for settlement funding.
What We’ll Need
- Your annuity policy information
- Settlement arrangement/release/court judgment that led to the structured payments
- Copy of your most recent annuity check or check stub. If direct deposit, attach copy of bank statement showing deposit
- Copies of two forms of identification (one must be a clear photo ID)
- Copy of marriage license or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Bankruptcy discharge papers (if applicable)
How Lighthouse Offers You Financial Liberation
Due to government regulations enacted in 2002, only structured settlement buyers whose business practices merit case-by-case judicial approval, like LightHouse Legal, are able to transact business in the field. With this much at risk—money and personal information—you want to work with a reputable and honest company such as Lighthouse.
When you decide to sell your structured annuity payments, you want to deal with an expert you can trust and confide in. Luckily, you have Lighthouse Legal Finance. Once you take the first step and allow us to assist you, financial freedom could be right around the corner!